Here is a little something to use on template/catalog/product/view.phtml page. I got few inquiries on how to get the “in_stock” status of a product. Here is a working sample code …
Refine Posts by
We can make your store more efficient
Hire Magento Developers
Our Latest Project
ShopSupplies.com.au is an online business with a great range of quality shop fittings in Sydney, Australia.See our work
Meet The Inchooers, the funny bunch of magento developers.Archive
- Marko Martinovic on Per product meta robots tag control in Magento:
Hello Jesse, here are the exact steps to install code from ...
- Jesse on Per product meta robots tag control in Magento:
How to setup this one in magento admin panel, I have followe...
- Raj on Boost the speed of your Magento:
i have tried everything to make it work , however its giving...
- Lee on How to configure Magento REST and oAuth settings:
In looking at the Magento documentation, it appears that the...
- Michael on How to hide shipping method on Magento frontend but leave it on in admin area:
I receive this error message: Fatal error: Call to a member ...
- Ivan Galambos on Automatic Cross Related Products - CSV Import:
Hi Gondo, CSV import is independent functionality for cro...
- gondo on Automatic Cross Related Products - CSV Import:
this might be generally helpful, but it dont like the approa...