If you don’t run retargeting and remarketing ads, your marketing efforts may not be as profitable as they could be. On average, only 2% of visitors convert during their first store visit, which leaves staggering 98% of visitors unconverted. This is why we use retargeting and remarketing strategies. Continue reading
As an eCommerce Consultant in ICG (Inchoo Consulting Group), Vanja is specialized in product development and usability where he tries to find the best solution for clients on our challenging national and international projects. If you need to take your store to the next level, Vanja, Toni and Drazen are your guys!
In his student days at Technical University, Vanja worked as administrator on Gameforge browser games (some will remember Ogame and Bitefight) and later as Gameforge sales representative for Balkan region. Later, in his startup company Kliks, he was working on SaaS e-commerce solutions and he’s also a builder of marketplace and market price tools for Dota 2, game played by millions of players worldwide.
Vanja is often found reading news, books and blogs on eCommerce, game design and frontend development – his 3 essential hobbies. Since he loves fast driving (not in traffic), it’s no wonder he enjoys watching Formula and goes for an occasional go-karts race. Fun fact: when he was younger, he was a state bowling champion.
- Magento Certified Solution Specialist
- Google AdWords Search Certified
- Google AdWords Shopping Certified
- Google Adwords Mobile Certified
- Google AdWords Video Certified
- Google AdWords Display Certified