Magentic is a mobile iOS app that works seamlessly with our Inchoo_Magentic Magento extension, enabling you to easily view all your Magento logs.
Magento developers and merchants meet Magentic, your Magento logs for the take off!
Having a quick and on time access to your Magento website logs can sometimes be crucial to your business. Since Magento does not have native way of reading log files other than accessing them trough FTP/SSH, Magentic is here to fill in the blank. Just touch the screen of your iOS based device and your logs are here.
- Quick, simple and user friendly access to latest Magento log file entries
- Add multiple Magento installations, not limited to just one
- View aggregated log messages from all var/log/*.log files
- Get basic Magento version/edition info
- Get total customers/orders/newsletter-subscribers info
- Get list of existing websites and their stores
- Email your developer/friend/coworker specific log message
Cool, I want it! Where do I start?
- Get Magentic from iTunes ( just $1.99 )
- Get Inchoo_Magentic Magento extension from Magento Connect ( free )
- Configure iOS Magentic app to point to your Magento store
- Enjoy using the app…
In case you need extra info about the Inchoo_Magentic extension here is the Google Document link with detailed description of extension. And below are some screenshots of the Magentic iOS app.