I use WordPress for a couple of years, but there was one built-in feature I missed for a long time. We all know WordPress has a built in feed whom it places automatically in META tag. I would like to thank all of you who are subscribed to our one. You can see that we have many blog categories. Those of you who are interested in iPhone development are probably not so interested in Magento.
This is why some of you might be interested in subscribing only to one category. In case you wish to get the RSS or Feed only from one category, all you have to do is add “/rss” or “/feed” as an URL suffix on your desired listing.
- Magento category: http://inchoo.net/category/ecommerce/magento/
- Magento category RSS: http://inchoo.net/category/ecommerce/magento/rss/
- jQuery tag: http://inchoo.net/tag/jquery/
- jQuery tag RSS: http://inchoo.net/tag/jquery/rss/
- Branko’s Articles: http://inchoo.net/author/branko
- Branko’s Articles RSS: http://inchoo.net/author/branko/rss/
I hope this will help somebody. Is there more of you WordPress fans who were not aware of this?