For the first time ever we bring you a list of Magento blockbusters – these are the movies that simply had to be made, but those Hollywood guys somehow beat us to it.
Check this list out and let us know which ones would you like to see most – we might prepare a sneak peek preview for your eyes only.
Any resemblance to real persons, software platforms or development companies is purely coincidental and could easily be traced back to your own overexposure to Magento development projects.
Each of the blockbuster titles links to its Hollywood predecessor on IMDB.
- Citizen Roy
- One Flew Over the eBay’s Nest
- Saving Private Sales
- To Kill a Core Module
- X.commerce Now
- The Magento Connection
- Invasion of 3rd Party Extensions
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly – a story of CE, PE and EE – randomly listed here, of course 🙂
- Catalog Price Rules of Engagement
- Open Source Code
- Harry Potter and the Order Management
- X-Men – an hommage to Magneto – Magento’s evil twin brother
- Eternal Sunshine of Magento API
- Requiem for the SOAP
- Lock, Stock and a Static Block
- Sleepless in Culver City
- You’ve Got Transactional eMail
- Alan Storm of the Century
- Magento, Inc.
And a special Magento trilogy everyone’s waiting for:
- The Lord of Magento: The Fellowship of Developers
- The Lord of Magento: The Two Editions
- The Lord of Magento: The Return of EAV
So, there you go – which ones do you fancy most?
Enjoy and feel free to share some of your own ideas for new blockbusters, let’s see what else can we come up with.