Dear visitors, Inchoo would like to invite you to Southeastern Europe’s Biggest Ecommerce Conference – OMGcommerce. Book the date April 25th, 2014 – Kras AUDITORIUM, Zagreb, Croatia and join over 300 internet and retail professionals from Balkan region. Speakers include Marc Wiseler – Enterprise Sales Manager at Magento, Joann Johnstone – Operations Director at Zee&Co (our client), Dejan Oreskovic – Business Development Manager at Mondo.hr (our client), Hrvoje Jurisic – Lead Frontend developer at Inchoo and many others.
It is important to emphasize that the whole OMGcommerce conference will be in English. (No translation devices). It is a great place to hear about leading eCommerce projects in the region where eCommerce is not so developed, but has a high growth potential.
Register now to:
- Access the full OMGcommerce conference
- Discover the latest ecommerce trends
- Meet the region’s ecommerce elite
- Learn from the best ecommerce professionals
- Find new clients and partners
- Enjoy great food in the breaks
This is the last day for Early Bird tickets. Take a look at official OMGcommerce conference official website and register. 🙂
What will you hear from us?
- Joann Johnstone and I will lead eCommerce in fashion business talk where we will speak about management of fashion retail online store from business and technology perspective. You will find out all about the story behind Zee&Co website and hear about the latest trends in fashion ecommerce.
- Hrvoje Jurisic will speak about the importance of performance focus while building a responsive website. It is a common case that responsive websites are built the wrong way, where the solution providers didn’t use best practices. Final result is a heavy website where all of the content loads even on mobile devices where it is hidden.