Inchoo’s Magento eCommerce SEO Audit
Search engine optimization best practices and methods are changing all the time so it’s crucial to conduct regular checkups regardless of your site’s technical stability.
Investing in SEO assessment is a great way to get valuable information about the state of your Magento store because you might be missing significant amount of traffic, customers and sales due to improper technical SEO setup of your store.
We know Magento!
Get in-depth technical SEO analysis and advice for your Magento store from certified Magento, Google Analytics and SEO experts!
What you’ll get with our SEO audit report
With Inchoo’s Magento eCommerce SEO audit you’ll get expert individual in-depth analysis with a comprehensive overview of the state of your store’s technical SEO.
Our report includes:
- 1.An executive summary of findings with priorities (A quick overview)
- 2.Detailed explanation of findings and suggested solutions
- 3.Top priorities for your developers and copywriters
- 4.Review of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- 5.Traffic drops checks against known algorithm update dates (Detailed, step by step, penalty removal process)
- 6.Crawl and index analysis (Sitemap, Robots.txt, broken links, redirects…)
- 7.On-site markup analysis (URL structure, microdata, HTML…)
- 8.Speed and performance analysis (HTTP requests, optimizations, expire headers…)
This will be a solid foundation and a first step on a path to improving your search engine rankings and maximizing your online marketing efforts. We are not using an automated process that is applied in every case. We want to make sure that you end up with recommendations based on an actual analysed condition of your site.
Contacting us takes less than 60 seconds. Request a quote by filling out the contact form in the right-hand column (or below this text if you’re reading this on your smartphone) to get started!