Currently there are three types of product relations in Magento: Up-sells, Related Products, and Cross-sell Products. Recently while discussing client’s requirements, we’ve come to conclusion it would serve our purpose …
Refine Posts by
We can make your store more efficient
Hire Magento Developers
Our Latest Project
ShopSupplies.com.au is an online business with a great range of quality shop fittings in Sydney, Australia.See our work
Meet The Inchooers, the funny bunch of magento developers.Archive
- Avi on Advanced Search sidebar box:
hiya guys, this is an awesome side bar, i would like to crea...
- Ritika on Tracing Magento from "Export CSV" to "Save File - OK" button:
I like the above post but m not sure if that is exactly what...
- Rohan on Overriding Magento blocks, models, helpers and controllers:
first of all, your post is good i have query that whether ma...
- Chris on How to add massactions to Magento’s grid:
This code no longer works in 1.7. The first part does. I got...
- Artur on Add a New Reference in Magento:
Hello, Very good post, clear and easy to follow. I have o...
- Joe on Newsletter auto-subscribe on create account and place order in Magento:
This works great. Thanks...
- Nicolas on Programmatically create order in Magento:
Hello, I used this code to create orders programmatically. ...